Wurkkos Taschenlampen

Skilhunt Taschenlampen

What are you still hesitating about the glory of IMALENT?

imalent

Hersteller
18 Juli 2014
www.imalent.com
273486962_1813143718876244_7196495401367424053_n.jpg

What are you still hesitating about the glory of IMALENT?
MS18: Brightest flashlight
MS06: Best flashlight
MS03: Brightest EDC Flashlight

https://www.imalentstore.com/collections/m-series-flashlights

Crowley

Flashaholic*
14 November 2018
Nähe Wien
just to be clear, we don´t bash anyone here and a forum needs partners.

And it s only my opinion and is not meant as an insult...the MS03 is too big as an EDC and had many problems which can be found here in the forums. So for me it is not that interesting...even if i always check the price on the MS03 when it is on sale :) i simply will not use it as an EDC :D

• Danke
Reaktionen: uluNote2

hampshire

Flashaholic*
29 Dezember 2015
Yes, no bashing here - I just felt provoked by the superlatives.
I quite like Imalent Flashlights - amongst others.

The MS03 could profit from a very low mode for EDC use.
These are my EDC use cases:
Being able to read something without having to adapt to the dark again.
Leaving the Lamp in a 1 lm mode to find it in the dark without being disturbed. I just don't not see the point of searching for a light in the dark.

For carrying an EDC it is cruical to me that a medium mode is quickly accessable and at the same time it cannot be turned on by acciddent. Wether this is the case with the MS03 I cannot tell. On the photos the switch looks as if it was easily exposed to unwanted activation.

GorgTech

Flashaholic
1 Juli 2019
Nürnberg
I´m hesitating because I´m still kinda happy with my Sofirn SP36 (old version, non-pro, rated at 6000 lumens turbo max.).

To be honest, if I would expect a upgrade to be worth it, only the MS06 would be of interest to me since 25000 lumens vs. 6000 lumens would make a visible difference to the eye.

Feel free to try to convince me though ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

TauRox

Flashaholic*
10 September 2020
Und ich hatte mich so zurückgehalten, die Superlative nicht zu kommentieren ...

@imalent
Since you ask: less superlatives and more flashlights that meet the claimed specification. According to your own marketing the MS08 was the "brightest edc flashlight", now it is the MS03? What happened?

In case you run that account not only to sell a few more lights but to learn from your customers (I understand that's what the word "marketing" stands for) here are my 2 cents: I cannot take that advertisement prone to superlatives for serious. It might be ok if the lights would deliver as advertised. But if they don't - which was the case with both MS05 and MS08 - ist feels like mocking your customers. I don't like that and it pushes your brand further out of my focus.

• Danke
Reaktionen: Obro

heizer

Flashaholic**
11 Juni 2010
Rheinhessen, 67...
To be honest:

In my opinion some of your competitors are currently one step ahead. They seem to have:

- better regulated and more efficient drivers
- more modern designs and colours
- tougher limits during the final inspection
- matching better the specs

Please make your next steps soon!

Regards
Kai

Straight Flash

Flashaholic**
23 März 2018
Kassel
To get it to the point: Out of my sight build quality and functionality come at first, compared to that superlatives as maximum brightness get the booby prize.

hbh

Flashaholic**
4 Dezember 2017
Surprise us with real innovations! Than we cannot hesitate to buy your products!

Kabukimann

Flashaholic**
9 Oktober 2019
Berlin
A choice/variety of multiple LED/emitter options is really missing with your flashlights... there should be more options regarding color temperature. Its good that you have a few flashlights with warm color temperature options like MS03w and MS06w, but there should be more "supported" models or neutral white options available.

Trabireiter

Flashaholic**
5 April 2012
in Sachsen
Imalent has some astonishing lights.

I really enjoy my R90C, because having 20k Lumens throw that far is incredible, still today!

But more and more Imalent lights, while being impressive in the max output department, seem to lack regulation in the lower modes. This is something people want and other manufacturers are able to offer.

dutchguy2

Flashaholic
30 Juli 2014
Because the first batch of MS03 are all faulty. Measurement of voltage is off after using Turbo and therefor you cannot activate turbo again.

Unheard

Flashaholic**
6 November 2017
Raffnixhausen
Zögern ist nicht das richtige Wort. Die Innovationen sind da, keine Frage :thumbup:. Die Umsetzung ist dann aber teils mangelhaft, soweit es Lampen betrifft, die ich besitze. Die LD10 war hochinnovativ, aber schlicht unbenutzbar. Weder kann man die Lampe gut schalten, noch kann man sie sorgenfrei laden. Die MS08 ist ebenso innovativ. Unverständlich für mich, dass man die Ventis im Käfig selbst schalten muss und sie eine eigene Stromversorgung haben.

Ich zögere nicht, ich untersuche das Angebot und finde regelmäßig Dinge, die ich nicht möchte. So there!

Aufmerksamkeitstest: Jessie, liest Du das hier eigentlich? :hinter: