Wurkkos Taschenlampen

Skilhunt Taschenlampen

Regards from Canada!

25 Juli 2020
Canada
Hi!

I browsed the content as a guest for some time, impressive source of information!

Regards to all enlightened!

mfg
michaex

Franky K.

Flashaholic**
3 Januar 2015
Rheinland
A warm hello to Canada :tala: - east, west or in the middle?

Very welcome michaex to the German Flashaholic community. Have fun an stay tuned for favourite informations :schlafen:
May the light be with you :jedi:

Kind regards for best Health

Franky

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

helicoil

Flashaholic**
16 Dezember 2017
Welcome to the TLF and enjoy your "enlightenment" .......

They say there is light at the end of the tunnel but there is so much light here that it's hard to find the entrance to the tunnel ...... :wenigerlumen:

.... but once found everything more or less falls into it's own place .... :thumbup:

Enjoy,

Martin

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
25 Juli 2020
Canada
Franky, Martin, thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm located in southern Ontario, land of trout and salmon. And the most light pollution in the whole Canada :)

25 Juli 2020
Canada
That would be... power outages! ;) Not that I've seen any for extended period, but any reason will do, won't it? :)

I'm in Toronto area. Falls are beautiful and if you travel a few hours north, that's where the majestic silence begins.

All things considered, it's a great place to live, especially if one values solitude in the outdoors. Unless you mind a bear here and there ;)

• Danke
Reaktionen: Franky K.

Franky K.

Flashaholic**
3 Januar 2015
Rheinland
That would be... power outages! ;) Not that I've seen any for extended period, but any reason will do, won't it? :)

LOL. Yes, i wish you one of it for a few hours to use your flashlights with passion :flooder:

The majestic silence - sounds great. I like the silence! Where does it start - near Huntsville or even further north? Or already at Lake Simcoe?
Bears are welcome ... some distance away :zufrieden:
Any Wolfes out there?

25 Juli 2020
Canada
Thank you sir! Same to you on the other side of the pond!

Huntsville is a good starting point. South of it most of the land is private, but one can find quiet areas.

Good thing is that there are only black bears around, not the bigger cousins :)

Wolves are around, so are coyotes. No cougars though in these parts.

Overall, not a bad direction for a proper trip into wilderness :)

• Danke
Reaktionen: Franky K.

helicoil

Flashaholic**
16 Dezember 2017
Good roadtrip.....Canada .....

home -> Road trip: { Vancouver (Island) -> Fraser River -> Jasper -> Banff -> Calgary } -> fly to Niagara Falls -> home

Cheers,

Martin

PS> Canadian Rockies is a good place to (ab)use some longrange flashlights ..... @michaex I know => Fraser River aka Salmon River and also some great lakes in the Rockies ..... although I don't know if fishing is allowed everywhere ? (probably restricted .... protected wildlife ?)
Bears are lucky though .... don't need a rod or a permit !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
25 Juli 2020
Canada
Helicoil, sounds good, I'd take a fishing rod for the day part too!

For Niagara, pick an out of season date to get the best of it.

casi290665

Flashaholic***²
31 Mai 2016
Hannover
Welcome to the brightest german community, michaex !

Have a nice time between all these flashaholics... :grinsen:

Greets
Carsten