Wurkkos Taschenlampen

Skilhunt Taschenlampen

Hi there from the Netherlands!

8 Februar 2020
First of all, sorry for writing in English. I can read German without any problem but writing it is something different. So you can respond in German, no problem! ;)

I am Tom from the Netherlands. 34 years old and living 1km from Knives and Tools (can’t recommend living this near hahaha ).

Hobby’s are watches, flashlights, knives, EDC stuff that I don’t need. My flashlight hobby started long time ago with the old 3D Maglite and the mini. Still have them and still use the small one. Don’t have battery’s for the 3d.

image host

In the following years I bought one or two years I bought a couple of Fenix lights but about a half year ago, I discovered HDS through Knives & Tools. Then the problems started. Began reading on Candlepowerforums and learned about brands like HDS, Malkoff, Elzetta, Oveready etc etc.

Fast forward 6 months and this is the collection.

Malkoff Wildcat V6 neutral
Malkoff Hound Dog 18650 neutral
Surefire 6p with Malkoff M61WL. The Surefire was issued to dutch commando’s hence the NSN-number.
Zebralight SC600Fd Mk. IV (can’t find it in my house so no pic)
Zebralight H53 Fw
Frelux Synergy I

Then the HDS collection. From left to right:

SS40 Rotary / NB45 Clicky / UV Rotary / 325 NLT Rotary / High Noon Rotary / Standard 250 Rotary

From top to bottom: 6200k / 5700k / 5000 / 4500k / 4000k. Couldn’t make shot of the UV

In the future I would like an Oveready BOSS and a Malkoff Bodyguard. Too bad Malkoff doesn’t have any European dealers

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: andreas0401

casi290665

Flashaholic***²
31 Mai 2016
Hannover
Herzlich willkommen im :forum:, TomK85 !

Da hast Du aber schon eine ordentliche Sammlung zusammengetragen ! :thumbup:

Ich wünsche Dir viel Spaß im Forum, :forentreffen:

Gruß
Carsten