Wurkkos Taschenlampen

Skilhunt Taschenlampen

You have more version options for Acebeam T27 now!

acebeam

Hersteller
27 März 2013
What’s your impressions to T27 model?

‘tactical model with double switch’
‘develops a maximum power of 2500 lumen and
beam reaches a distance of 1180 meters’
‘powered by 1*21700 or 1*18650 or 2*CR123 battery’
‘allows the power bank function’

Now how about add you more two options?

T27 with CREE XPE2 Green LED &
T27 with OSRAM 850nm IR LED

47578149_1351039561704723_9062841101521518592_o.jpg

More beam shots will coming soon

Lux-Perpetua

Flashaholic**
19 Januar 2018
The T27 is a nice pocket thrower. :thumbup: I like the build quality and finish as well as the 21700 format. However, you should really improve the lanyard attachment. It takes only some days before the lanyard is frayed due to sharp edges. :thumbdown:

img_650007cfh.jpg

img_6496tqdxp.jpg

Concerning the new LED options:

I don't think the XP-E2 would be that interesting. There are too many competing flashlights already that use this weak LED. It cannot withstand too much current and is rather inefficient/gets hot quickly. I would be much more interested in a red T27 with Luminus SST-90-R (620nm wavelength, up to 2200lm@13.5 amps) or a green T27 with SBT-70-G (530nm wavelength, up to 2000lm @ 10.5 amps) with a better 3030 footprint compared to 3535 with the XP-E2. Of course, it would take some efforts to adapt the MCPCB and reflector but it might be worth it.

14 April 2016
Hello Acebeam,

the T27 is a very nice flashlight! I don't have direct experience with this flashlight. But from reading in forums I learned a lot about it.
I think this is a very specialized flashlight in regard of its useability. And adding even more special options like a green or ir main led would make these two options a even more niche product because of the price.

Beam shape, spot, spill and next to zero colour shift, I love it.
2500lumen turbo, 1400lumen sustained, top!
1180m throw, wow!
USB-C, thumbs up!
CR123... does the support for these batteries increase the complexity of the driver? If yes, then remove it, otherwise keep it.
Powerbank function, increased useability, great!

Tactical tailcap switch, good idea, but its current function is imho limited in an environment, where one would want to use it.

Imagine you are driving with your car at night. Normal lights are on. Now you use the high beam light momentarily, because there is something further away. But after you release the high beam light you're driving in complete darkness.

The way your tactical switch works right now, is for me the single reason to not buy this specialized flashlight. I'd like to have this one on my belt.
Would it work like a car's light, that would be great. Light on(low,mid,high) or off -> momentary turbo -> then back to previous state.
Thank you

helicoil

Flashaholic**
16 Dezember 2017
Just for the record and in defense of the T27 .... if you activate turbo with the sideswitch ..... and later deactivate it also by holding the sideswitch it does not go off but cyles back into the regular sequence off low-medium-high .......the back/tactical- switch will turn off the light after deactivating turbo if this back/tactical-switch was also used to activate turbo originally .......

Thus momentary turbo is possible by way of using the sideswitch ONLY ........so it's kind of a momentary turbo that requires both activation and deactivation .....

It's like a master/slave principle .... once the master (back/tactical-switch) is activated to reach turbo the sideswitch (=slave) is overruled until the master has "spoken" (=deactivated) ... and this will thus allways result in a (short) "shutdown".

Cheers,

Martin

Zuletzt bearbeitet: