ThruNite Germany Amazon Shop Announcement

Dieses Thema im Forum "ThruNite" wurde erstellt von ThruNite, 14. Februar 2019.

1. Hello friends on TLF,

Long time no see. How are you doing?
    Just wanted to let you know our new Germany Amazon Shop opened not long time ago, which means you can shop ThruNite lights on your local Amazon again, and enjoy local shipping ;-)
    ThruNite Germany Amazon Shop link here:
    https://www.amazon.de/s?marketplaceID=A1PA6795UKMFR9&me=A2WGH120R5Z9EQ&merchant=A2WGH120R5Z9EQ
    We will have some good sales and beautiful events coming there recently. Stay tuned ;-)

Have a nice day,
    ThruNite Team

#1 ThruNite, 14. Februar 2019
    Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 14. Februar 2019
    Walter Sobchak, Ulrich, beamwalker und 12 andere Flashys haben sich hierfür bedankt.
  2. Folomov
    That's great news, thanks for the heads-up!

Will you be sharing promos here?

3. "DAVID C TRADING" has a german UStID :thumbup:

Well done !

Greetings
    Klaus

#3 Onkel Otto, 14. Februar 2019
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 14. Februar 2019
  4. Acebeam
    I would like to order one (or two) Thrunite C2 . Is there any possibility to get this in the shop ?

yours Christian

beamwalker und FrankFlash haben sich hierfür bedankt.
  5. I would take one as well. It''s great to have Thrunite back on amazon.de :thumbup:
    Regards Frank

Gammel hat sich hierfür bedankt.
  6. Als "Freund" von Thrunite - Lampen, immer zu begrüßen.

Allerdings sollte bei den Preisen für uns TLFler noch was gehen.
    Wüsste nämlich nicht, warum ich z. B., für eine TC20 hier 99,95€ anlegen sollte, wenn man das Teil, ebenfalls beim großen Fluss, von Thrunite EU, für 87,20€ bekommt.

Ein Rabatt-Code fürs TLF, von 15%, wäre da doch mal ne Idee.

Gruß

Chris

heiligerbimbam hat sich hierfür bedankt.
  7. Skilhunt Taschenlampen
    Sure, letting you know the right store is the first step. Cool promotions will coming soon ;-)

Thank you. We will do better.

Sorry, pity no stock for C2 in Germany at this time ;-(

No stock for C2 nowadays. Why not have a try other models on our store;)

Thank you for sharing your idea. We will provide a fair price for European customers. Everyone who purchased directly from our Germany Amazon store will get the best prices.

#7 ThruNite, 15. Februar 2019
    Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 15. Februar 2019
  8. It would be nice if ThruNite were to reinstate comparable prices to their main website www.thrunite.com like German/European customers used to get in the past. For instance, the TC20 or V6 is/was listed for $ 74,99. During ThruNite's promotion period I was offered 20% discount, i.e. both lights were offered for $ 59,99 (approx. € 52,00 by that time), sent from a German distributor/warehouse later on.

I would also appreciate it if ThruNite had more items of the entire assortment available for sale on Amazon, e.g. the TC15. Anyway. welcome back on the German market, good luck for your upcoming sales activities and thanks for providing us information on (hopefully) interesting promotions.

9. hello ThruNite Team
    how about the new tn50 for the costumers here in germany

are they available in the near future ?

greetings

10. +1

I also ordered a lot of flashlightes at Thrunite shop in the past and Thrunite submitted them via Amazon to Austria. All things went fine, but now since 2018 it is no more possible to order any flashlightes at www.thrunite.com from Austria and Germany.
    The prices at amazon shop are much higher and we are not able to use the special offers with better prices at thrunite.com.

Does Thrunite think customers in Austria and Germany loves it to pay more money for their flashlightes as the rest of the world?

They even do not answer to my mail sent to Thrunite sales.

Please reinstall www.thrunite.com shop also for customers in Austria and Germany.

#10 haro, 16. Februar 2019
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 16. Februar 2019
    cwb, Lightfan, Turbo-Siggi und ein weiterer Flashy haben sich hierfür bedankt.
  11. Please check our store now, we adjusted the price, which now is same level as other US Amazon ;-)
    https://www.amazon.de/s?marketplaceID=A1PA6795UKMFR9&me=A2WGH120R5Z9EQ&merchant=A2WGH120R5Z9EQ
    We are also restocking all models in Germany. Pls wait patiently.

#11 ThruNite, 21. Februar 2019
    Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 21. Februar 2019
  12. Thank you for your suggestions. Now the prices have been adjusted. Please check out the store: https://www.amazon.de/s?marketplaceID=A1PA6795UKMFR9&me=A2WGH120R5Z9EQ&merchant=A2WGH120R5Z9EQ

13. Sure, the TN50 will be available in Germany soon.
    We will have pre-order notice on TLF later. Stay tuned.

Thunderstruck hat sich hierfür bedankt.
  14. First of all:
    Thanks for getting in straight forward contact with us by using this platform!

For those who avoid buying on amazon for good reasons it would be much better to work with german flashlight shops. A lot of customers would appreciate this much more professional solution.
    Just to think about .. ;)

Gray Matter hat sich hierfür bedankt.
  15. Olight Shop
    That sounds very good :cool: Thanks for your answer :thumbup:

16. Ok, you have the same prices in EUR at Amazon.de as in USD at Thrunite.com.

What is about the rate between EUR and USD?
    1 EUR = 1,135 USD, EUR is about 13% more value.

Ok, VAT has to be paid, therefore it may be.

But what about the coupon codes?
    Will we get at amazon.de also 20% off code? Or as spezial for TLF users?
    That would be highly appreciated!

One example Catapult V6:

At Thrunite.com shop with 20% coupon you will charge only 59,99 USD in EUR it is about 53,10 EUR.
    And we are able to order in cool white or neutral white.

At amazon.de I have to pay 74,99 EUR, that are about 40% more,
    and it is only available in cool whhite, NO neutral white.

To honest, amazon.de is not competive with Thrunite.com.

Please improve Thrunite offers at amazon.de:
    1. Make also 20% coupon, or other, available, at least for TLF users.
    2. Offer Thrunite flashlight also with neutral white version, if available.
    If you do like proposed above, I'm sure much more TLF users will buy Thrunite flashlightes at amazon.de, also a lot from Austria.
    Or you may reinstall your Thrunite.com shop again for Germany and Austria (Europe).

#16 haro, 22. Februar 2019
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 22. Februar 2019
  17. Dear forum members, don't forget the 19% tax when shipping from a german source ;-)

invalid_user_id hat sich hierfür bedankt.
  18. Ok, VAT has to been paid in Germany and EU countries, that is correct.
    But it has to be considered, that also in other countries outside EU VAT has to be paid.

Here you may find most VAT rates worldwide.

Some examples:
    In EU countries between 17 and 27%.
    China 16%
    Japan 8%
    Canada 5% + 0 to 10%
    USA states have different VAT rates up to 10%
    Some countries have no VAT, see list in link above.​

Back to Thrunite shop:

If we compare amazon.de with Thrunit.com shop there are the e.g. 20% coupons and NW lamps are also available at thrunite.com.

Would be nice to have both too at amazon.de shop.

#18 haro, 22. Februar 2019
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 22. Februar 2019
  19. Welcome back @ThruNite!

Are you thinking about adding the Wowtac A4 to your new shop? Just asking for a friend. ;)

Kind regards

Daniel

20. Hey @ThruNite
    Any news upon planned promotions and discounts? So far and in my opinion there has not been anything interesting yet that would draw my attention. Do you see any chance to make TC15 in neutralwhite available for German customers?

It's been out of stock all the time:
    https://www.amazon.de/Thrunite-TC15-neutralweiss-inkl-IMR-Akku/dp/B07KLWQ877

However, you do offer it for a very reasonable price to US/CA/JP customers:
    http://www.thrunite.com/thrunite-tc...le-edc-flashlight-18650-imr-battery-included/

Die Seite wird geladen...
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden