Wurkkos Taschenlampen

Skilhunt Taschenlampen

Reviewer wanted!!! For brand new model IMALENT RS50

imalent

Hersteller
18 Juli 2014
www.imalent.com
r/flashlight - Reviewer wanted!!! For brand new model IAMLENT RS50

Product Links:https://www.imalentstore.com/products/imalent-rs50-20000-lumen-flashlight

Personnel: 1

Product: IMALENT RS50

IMALENT RS50 is a rechargeable searching LED flashlight with a compact size that blasts a max output of 20,000 lumens and a max beam distance of 1160 meters. The amount of light that the IMALENT RS50 flashlight emits is truly remarkable, a wide beam angle and strobe function are quite ideal for Search and Rescue with eight pieces of American CREE XHP50.3 HI LEDs.

Extremely small for a flashlight with this much power, with the fan-powered heat shield and built-in two heat release fans, this flashlight can keep the body temperature at about 40 degrees, which makes it the perfect tool for exploring, searching, and rescue. Once you see the raw power of a 20,000 lumens flashlight, you will never feel troubled at night adventures, such as searching, caving, patrolling, etc.

• Ultra-long throw distance flashlight
  • Utilizes eight pieces of American CREE XHP50.3 HI LEDs. The lifespan is up to50,000 hours with a maximum output of 20,000lumens.
  • Powered by three rechargeable 4000mAh 21700 Li-ion batteries.
  • Instant turbo output by double-pressing the side power switch button while triple pressing the side power switch button, can get the lowest output.
  • Product size:74(head diameter)*51(bodydiameter)*125.5(length)mm
  • .Net weight: 656g(battery excluded)
  • High efficient circuit, can be constantly on at 6,500 lumens.
  • Built-in thermal control module, and equipped with a fan-powered heat shield, it will automatically adjust the brightness output according to the working state and outer temperature, keep using comfortably.
  • Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
  • Aluminum OP reflector
  • Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body,wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment.
  • IP68 standard waterproof(2 meters submersible).
  • 1m impact resistant. Operation instruction

r/flashlight - Reviewer wanted!!! For brand new model IAMLENT RS50

KakophonieInMoll

Flashaholic**
27 Mai 2013
@imalent Very "nice" picture above. But why do you post a picture that is modified with Photoshop of something similar.

The Shadow Person in front is added later, and I will not know what is bring modiefieded later like enlighten the Overall Picture, ... It also looks like a long time exposed picture since at the right hand you see a "movement stripe" of the light.

Edit: A few Typos removed

Straight Flash

Flashaholic**
23 März 2018
Kassel
Frei nach Goethe: Ich seh die Botschaft wohl, allein mir fehlt der Glaube...

P. S. Bereits der auf der Verpackung abgebildete Thrower-Beam passt überhaupt nicht zu dieser Lampe.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Unheard

Flashaholic**
6 November 2017
Raffnixhausen
@imalent Very "nice" picture above. But why do you post a picture that is modified with Photoshop of something similar.

The Shadow Person in front is added later, and I will not know what is bring modiefieded later like enlighten the Overall Picture, ... It also looks like a long time exposed picture since at the right hand you see a "movement stripe" of the light.

Edit: A few Typos removed
Ich glaube, das sind Fliegen da bei der Lampe. Die habe ich auf meinen Beamshots auch wg. kleiner ISO. Die sind halt flink.

Der Schatten ist natürlich nicht gut gemacht. Frage mich, wozu der gut sein soll.

helicoil

Flashaholic**
16 Dezember 2017
Das (licht)bild ist ziemlich fluttig im vergleich zu die bilder aus dem RS50 review im Osten ... die komposition erschwart aber zugleich auch die distanz gut einschätzen zu konnen ... :S

Wenn dieses bild von einer Imalent ist dann ware es gut moglich das dieser beamshot mit einer MS08 gemacht wurde und nicht mit eine RS50 , der eindeutich mehr spotlastig oder besser gesagt mehr allzweck ist ... :taktisch:

Martin

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: Jeno

SammysHP

Flashaholic**
6 Oktober 2019
Celle
www.sammyshp.de
Ich bin gespannt, ob da schon Erfahrungen mit der MS08 eingeflossen sind oder die Entwicklungen zeitlich zu dicht beieinander lagen.
Stimmt, das wäre interessant. Kann ich dann mit anderen Reviews der MS08 vergleichen oder mich ggf. dem Passaround anschließen (und beide direkt vergleichen, vorausgesetzt es passt zeitlich mit dem Erhalt der RS50).

imalent

Hersteller
18 Juli 2014
www.imalent.com
Der rs50-Produktrezensent ist beendet, einige Leute haben RS50 erhalten und einige Leute haben andere Produkte erhalten

Dieses Deutsch wurde von Google übersetzt;)

Das Bild ist von MS08, nicht von RS50.
Der Fotograf hat mir nicht gesagt, um welches Produkt es sich handelt. Entschuldigung an alle!

Du bist toll! hahaha
Das (licht)bild ist ziemlich fluttig im vergleich zu die bilder aus dem RS50 review im Osten ... die komposition erschwart aber zugleich auch die distanz gut einschätzen zu konnen ... :S

Wenn dieses bild von einer Imalent ist dann ware es gut moglich das dieser beamshot mit einer MS08 gemacht wurde und nicht mit eine RS50 , der eindeutich mehr spotlastig oder besser gesagt mehr allzweck ist ... :taktisch:

Martin

Sag es allen im Voraus! Ich werde 2022 ein "Monster" veröffentlichen, das in IMALENT als Monster definiert werden kann. Es muss nicht einfach sein!

• Danke
Reaktionen: Jeno und helicoil

Jeno

Flashaholic*
2 Februar 2020
Sag es allen im Voraus! Ich werde 2022 ein "Monster" veröffentlichen, das in IMALENT als Monster definiert werden kann. Es muss nicht einfach sein!
If you want to make me happy, please keep the battery solution from the MS08. I need to separate the batteries from the other electronics, when the light sleep. So I refused to buy a lot of beautiful lights. The MS08 and, I think it has the same solution, the RS50 has chances I buy one. Especially the battery bay for me is the best one, you can open it and let the batteries slide in and get it out easy, also better but cage solution. Now let me dream: A battery bay for 4 21700 batteries and a big head like the r90 TS. 34000 Lumens like in the MS 08, but with a deeper reflector for every LED for a range like 1700 meters. But my absolutely dream would be a flashlight like the Fenix LR40R: One LED in an big reflector for the spot, surrounded by floodlights. Acebeam had it in the X70, but the Fenix LR40R has one plus: you can control spot and flood with a button for everyone of it. I have an LR40R and so I am happy even if it have less lumens but many Imalents. But I would buy a flashlight like above. RS80; lets go:):).

imalent

Hersteller
18 Juli 2014
www.imalent.com
Wann werden die vorbestellte RS50 ausgeliefert in Deutschland?
Unsere Produkte sind bereits im deutschen Lager vorrätig
www.imalentstore.com

If you want to make me happy, please keep the battery solution from the MS08. I need to separate the batteries from the other electronics, when the light sleep. So I refused to buy a lot of beautiful lights. The MS08 and, I think it has the same solution, the RS50 has chances I buy one. Especially the battery bay for me is the best one, you can open it and let the batteries slide in and get it out easy, also better but cage solution. Now let me dream: A battery bay for 4 21700 batteries and a big head like the r90 TS. 34000 Lumens like in the MS 08, but with a deeper reflector for every LED for a range like 1700 meters. But my absolutely dream would be a flashlight like the Fenix LR40R: One LED in an big reflector for the spot, surrounded by floodlights. Acebeam had it in the X70, but the Fenix LR40R has one plus: you can control spot and flood with a button for everyone of it. I have an LR40R and so I am happy even if it have less lumens but many Imalents. But I would buy a flashlight like above. RS80; lets go:):).
Aktuell gibt es noch keinen RS80, der nächste ist "Lumen Monster"

• Danke
Reaktionen: Jeno