- 18 Juli 2014
Product: IMALENT RS50
Contact: Send me a message or email@example.com
IMALENT RS50 is a rechargeable searching LED flashlight with a compact size that blasts a max output of 20,000 lumens and a max beam distance of 1160 meters. The amount of light that the IMALENT RS50 flashlight emits is truly remarkable, a wide beam angle and strobe function are quite ideal for Search and Rescue with eight pieces of American CREE XHP50.3 HI LEDs.
Extremely small for a flashlight with this much power, with the fan-powered heat shield and built-in two heat release fans, this flashlight can keep the body temperature at about 40 degrees, which makes it the perfect tool for exploring, searching, and rescue. Once you see the raw power of a 20,000 lumens flashlight, you will never feel troubled at night adventures, such as searching, caving, patrolling, etc.
- Ultra-long throw distance flashlight
- Utilizes eight pieces of American CREE XHP50.3 HI LEDs. The lifespan is up to50,000 hours with a maximum output of 20,000lumens.
- Powered by three rechargeable 4000mAh 21700 Li-ion batteries.
- Instant turbo output by double-pressing the side power switch button while triple pressing the side power switch button, can get the lowest output.
- Product size:74(head diameter)*51(bodydiameter)*125.5(length)mm
- .Net weight: 656g(battery excluded)
- High efficient circuit, can be constantly on at 6,500 lumens.
- Built-in thermal control module, and equipped with a fan-powered heat shield, it will automatically adjust the brightness output according to the working state and outer temperature, keep using comfortably.
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminum OP reflector
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body,wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment.
- IP68 standard waterproof(2 meters submersible).
- 1m impact resistant. Operation instruction