Wurkkos Taschenlampen

Skilhunt Taschenlampen

Fake-Eneloops vs. echte Eneloops, suche Infos für meine Recherche

14 Februar 2013
eneloop101.com
Google translate:
Ich habe nach gefälschten Eneloops gesucht, kann aber trotzdem nichts finden. Ich habe auf BLF gefragt, CPF, Foranevka, und niemand kann mir helfen. Hat jemand gefälschte eneloops? Ich hätte gern etwas für meine Fake vs echte eneloops.
Wenn dies nicht erlaubt ist, hier zu fragen, fühlen Sie sich frei, diesen Thread zu entfernen.

English:
I have been searching for fake eneloops but still can`t find anything. I have asked on BLF, CPF, Foranevka, and nobody can help me. Does anybody have fake eneloops? I would like to buy some for my fake vs real eneloop page. If this is not allowed to ask here, feel free to remove this thread.

Link: http://eneloop101.com/batteries/real-or-fake/

light-wolff

Flashaholic***²
14 September 2011
im Süden
Welcome to the TLF!

Fake eneloops seem to be as rare as hen's teeth, if even "Mr eneloop" can't get hold of any. :)
(Un)fortunately I haven't ever seen any either and I can't remember or find any related thread here in TLF apart from this one (where they turned out to be legit ones).

• Danke
Reaktionen: Flummi
14 Februar 2013
eneloop101.com
Hi Light-wolff.
;) Well, I just don`t want to buy every eneloop available on eBay. So if someone actually bought fake eneloops, I would like to buy them from him/her as long as the original package is still there.

Yep, that link is about the venting holes.I have actually put that on my website as well. It on the how to recognize the different generations.
They had a transition between the 2 with and without visible venting holes.

It`s a shame I still havent found any fakes yet. Please let me know if you have any, especially 4th gen standard or 5th gen Pro.

ps. I am even interested in older fake eneloops as well!