Wurkkos Taschenlampen

Skilhunt Taschenlampen

[English] UltraFire TH-1200 Xenon

1 Dezember 2014
It's not. It is an incandescent light, so there are no electroniks (no regulation for constant brightness or different brightness levels) just a bulb and switch.
All in all i would give ~ $30 for it.

Thanks for your advice, I bought one 501B U2, an incandescent light, not from tinywind, it was good for me, I considered to buy a new ultrafire, so I searched and found tinywind, but what I can not sure about is that the light brightness, life and the company rep.
And you may right, the price dropped to ~ $80 now, do not know how the price change? it would drop down to ~$30? :D

Gonzo

Flashaholic***
12 April 2012
Gütersloh
Thanks for your advice, I bought one 501B U2, an incandescent light, not from tinywind, it was good for me, I considered to buy a new ultrafire, so I searched and found tinywind, but what I can not sure about is that the light brightness, life and the company rep.
And you may right, the price dropped to ~ $80 now, do not know how the price change? it would drop down to ~$30? :D

I don´t think they will drop the price to 30$ ;)

For what are you going to use the flashlight for ?
I would prefer a LED flashlight, it´s not as big as this HID, it´s easer to operate,...

Maybe we can recommend you another good flashlight ?! But then you have to tell us, what´s your usage for it, maximum price, etc. :)

1 Dezember 2014
I don´t think they will drop the price to 30$ ;)

For what are you going to use the flashlight for ?
I would prefer a LED flashlight, it´s not as big as this HID, it´s easer to operate,...

Maybe we can recommend you another good flashlight ?! But then you have to tell us, what´s your usage for it, maximum price, etc. :)

Yes, you are right, it is not possible for $30. I will forget ultrafire at tinywind, but I did not miss the free gift from their luck draw.

I need a flashlight for my first 2-day camping by the sea, it should be bright enough to lighten my two big tents for at least 3 hours, and can stand without converter, maybe not more than $100??? :)

Gonzo

Flashaholic***
12 April 2012
Gütersloh
Jetbeam SSR50 has a long runtime.
Or you take a normal 18650 light and take some batteries for a change with your.
Light e.g.: Thrunite TN12