Acebeam Taschenlampen
Imalent Taschenlampen

Die nächste Generation von 18650 Li-Ionen-Akku?

11 August 2016
Olight Taschenlampen
Trustfire
What Will Be The Next Generation Of 18650 Li-Ion Battery?

LUMINTOP LM34C 18650 Li-On Battery Is Additionally Add A New Function – Micro-USB Charging Input Port, It Can Be Charged Only By One USB Cable Anytime And Anywhere When You Have USB Power Device. So Can This Be The Trend Of Future Battery ?

Was wird die nächste Generation von 18.650 Li-Ion-Akku?
LUMINTOP LM34C 18650 Li-Batterie zusätzlich eine neue Funktion hinzufügen - Micro-USB-Input Port aufladen, kann es nur jederzeit über ein USB-Kabel aufgeladen werden und überall, wenn Sie USB Power-Gerät haben. So kann das sein über die Entwicklung zukünftiger Batterie? [Google übersetzt]

light-wolff

Flashaholic***²
14 September 2011
im Süden
2 questions:

1. What exactly is the difference to Mecarmy, Trustfire, Ultrafire, Brinyte batteries of the same type?
Your battery looks nicer, I like the bunny :)

2. Why are you using the long outdated NCR18650B cell (like all the abovementioned others do) and not the much better NCR18650GA (which would be a USP)?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: Gammel

sharpanator

Flashaholic*
15 September 2011
Darmstadt
Acebeam
I'm a bit sceptical about it, its a nice idea but what about the lenghts of the cell? It probably won't fit in every light and thats a bit of a shame. I would prefer the standard ones without the charging ability because i am much more flexible in usage. It definately looks nice in white with the gold plated contact points.

11 August 2016
I'm a bit sceptical about it, its a nice idea but what about the lenghts of the cell? It probably won't fit in every light and thats a bit of a shame. I would prefer the standard ones without the charging ability because i am much more flexible in usage. It definately looks nice in white with the gold plated contact points.
It can fit most of 18650 flashlight with spring~