Wurkkos Taschenlampen

Skilhunt Taschenlampen

Olight X7 & X7R: Measurements and Beamshots

toobadorz

Erleuchteter
29 Juli 2016
Here are some results of my measurements on X7 and X7R. I would like to share them with you because the reviews here are really helpful to me.

Runtime Plots

X7 Cool White
DFcLPAi.png

KLiJjSK.png

bGSP8C6.png

X7 Neutral White
7EDclfr.png

ugBdSJX.png

eWpivDr.png

X7 is unable to achieve the same brightness level on Turbo S, Turbo, and High (neither with nor without cooling). This looks like a tactic step-down and not true thermal regulation.

X7R Cool White
1eagygm.png

5Zm0h6Y.png

a7UMp7V.png

Clearly the *true* thermal regulation on X7R is much better than X7. The X7 and X7R runtimes on Medium also suggest that the built-in battery pack of X7R should be 3000mAh x 4.

X7 NW, X7 CW, X7R CW Outputs @ 0s and 30s
vQCP7Y2.png

X7R Built-in Charger
gzYyvKq.png

Beamshot: Popcan Lights

Panorama Images:

Note that MATEMINCO MT-18 is also known as Astrolux MF-01
ukmTtYT.png

b58CUSy.jpg

J9LmHot.jpg

OQVF0zF.jpg

sTceI80.png

OZwiowo.png

kwdbQZ0.jpg

DjmVBVa.png

Animations:

hkDdXs0.gif

HI32aWp.gif

AvtlJEw.gif

mkrS4px.gif

Note that MATEMINCO MT-18 is also known as Astrolux MF-01
63qZNVS.gif

uXWrTMS.gif

3dClC5w.gif

V0M3bJ1.gif

PX2NcDW.gif

Beamshot: Comparisons

Panorama Images:

YCvVt8R.png

x6iiZzW.jpg

OZsFsNH.jpg

l6kGz7D.jpg

Animations:

nQ06IZH.gif

V7Nfaei.gif

NqjDaAN.gif

Flicker

Also, flicker can be observed (PWM?) on all modes of X7 and X7R, except Turbo S:

GMuTjn7.png

kkfl8Zk.png

awOWJ6e.png

Thank you.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Moose

Flashaholic**
17 November 2013
Bei Hamburg
Thank you for your work and the comparison, but I agree with amaretto. The frequency the pics are changed us too high, around two minutes would help to notice the differences in output, flood/throw characteristics, and color.

An additional help would be a 'collage' of the pictures, i.e. not only a GIF-set but also all the individual pictures (perhaps in somewhat lower size/resolution) side by side!

Really, awesome work, and the place you have taken the pictures at looks great, I am green with envy when looking at your area and the corresponding climate.

Christian

• Danke
Reaktionen: toobadorz

Moose

Flashaholic**
17 November 2013
Bei Hamburg
Your beamshots are pretty tempting, I am not sure whether I have to thank you or I should curse you for them. The Astrolux is already on its way to me, some of the other lights are also already with me - just the X7 or X7R are (yet) missing.

Looks like I have to enter a long and tough negotiation with my wife ...

Christian

• Danke
Reaktionen: toobadorz