Wurkkos Taschenlampen

Skilhunt Taschenlampen

Hello From Manker

Manker

TL-Hersteller
24 Mai 2016
China
Greetings TLF members.
Thanks to Frank for the sub-forum for Manker here.
Any suggestions and feedbacks are welcomed.
We are trying to make something different.

• Danke
Reaktionen: Mitglied 13630

Lichtmichl

Flashaholic**
6 April 2014
Thüringen
Greetings back. We will try to gather our honest experiences and suggestions for improvements in the new sub-forum.
Wishes, there will be many. But not all can be met. ;)

Greetings of Micha

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 4431

Hello Manker, i like your style! Welcome.

Manker

TL-Hersteller
24 Mai 2016
China
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: Mitglied 13630

Kusie

Flashaholic*
11 November 2015
Westerwald
www.rocketradio.de
Hello MANKER,

it´s always welcome to have an "official" from a company in a forum. This way you get a direct feedback from your users and the users have the feeling they can have some influence on the products and have a direct spokesman they can take their problems to.
This would be my first question to you: do you have a direct connection to the product developers and/or product managers and do they listen to you?

I´m relatively new to flashlights (addicted for 6 months now ;) ) and only own one Manker light: The U11. I must say besides the annoying firmware bug (it´s almost impossible to turn it on in moonlight mode with a short click) it´s a very good light, even brigher than the NiteCore MH20.
No problems so far, BUT OTHERS did have problems.
Are you aware of this thread?
http://www.taschenlampen-forum.de/threads/manker-u11-fehlkonstruktion.47054/

It seems that in some U11 lights the used screws are too big an create a short circuit on the driver board or electronic elements - and this seems to be a COMMON problem with these lights! I´ve heard there is a new revision of the U11 with a different bezel, but the problem seems to be persistent.
To be honest I CANNOT understand that such an easily avoidable mistake (simply use shorter or optimized screws) is still present in this light.
IMHO errors like this can really damage the reputation of a company in the long term.

Best of luck,
K.

Manker

TL-Hersteller
24 Mai 2016
China
Hello MANKER,

it´s always welcome to have an "official" from a company in a forum. This way you get a direct feedback from your users and the users have the feeling they can have some influence on the products and have a direct spokesman they can take their problems to.
This would be my first question to you: do you have a direct connection to the product developers and/or product managers and do they listen to you?

I´m relatively new to flashlights (addicted for 6 months now ;) ) and only own one Manker light: The U11. I must say besides the annoying firmware bug (it´s almost impossible to turn it on in moonlight mode with a short click) it´s a very good light, even brigher than the NiteCore MH20.
No problems so far, BUT OTHERS did have problems.
Are you aware of this thread?
http://www.taschenlampen-forum.de/threads/manker-u11-fehlkonstruktion.47054/

It seems that in some U11 lights the used screws are too big an create a short circuit on the driver board or electronic elements - and this seems to be a COMMON problem with these lights! I´ve heard there is a new revision of the U11 with a different bezel, but the problem seems to be persistent.
To be honest I CANNOT understand that such an easily avoidable mistake (simply use shorter or optimized screws) is still present in this light.
IMHO errors like this can really damage the reputation of a company in the long term.

Best of luck,
K.

Dear Kusie,

Thanks so much for all your feedbacks.
We are here to listening all your suggetions and improve our products.

To your problems:
1.do you have a direct connection to the product developers and/or product managers and do they listen to you?
Yes.

2.annoying firmware bug (it´s almost impossible to turn it on in moonlight mode with a short click)
You may find how to rectify the Vf here:
Please try to access to the Engineering Mode.

3.It seems that in some U11 lights the used screws are too big an create a short circuit on the driver
board or electronic elements.
We've shorten the length of the two screws so that they should not cause a short circuit any more.

Munja

Flashaholic
26 März 2016
Hello and welcome " Manker " . I like your
Manker U21 . Very impressive.
Greetings from Bremen

Xandre

Flashaholic***²
8 März 2011
BaWü
Hello Manker

I saw you are producing :
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/48173

Please can I get one of them without anodizing for a review ?

If it is possible , use the newer Nichia C

My wish UI is:
Click one second -on
Hold click -ramping to high
Double click and hold,ramping down to moonlight.
click another second,out.

If there are other Modi planned,please hidden with 3 click or something else

Thanks and best regards Xandre

12 August 2011
Hello Manker,

my suggestion is a U11 with a little deeper smooth reflector optimized for maximum throw with a xp-l HI.
Like the gt-model from another manufactor in a similar form factor.
I'd be definately in for that, love the idea of a pocket thrower and won't be bothered if the beam profile might be not so even (if it throws so much further).

Best regards,
Martin

Lichtinsdunkel

Flashaholic**
2 Juni 2010
Witten
taschenlampen-tests.de
Very exciting!

My last review on my site taschenlampen-tests.de was about the Quinlan T01 - a really nice little light.
Hungry for more.

Welcome to all the crazy flashaholics in Germany and the finest of all forums here!
Lichtinsdunkel